Name: SAFWAT EL-M. ALI HASSAN
Birthday: October 19th, 1956
Marital Status: Married
Veterinary Education Centre for Surgery
Tel. business 0049-40-46861800, Fax: 46861801
* BACHELOR DEGREE IN VETERINARY SCIENCE June, 1979, Assiut, Egypt General grade of: Very good
* MASTER SCIENCE DEGREE IN VETERINARY SURGERY March, 1983
* PH.D. DEGREE IN VETERINARY SURGERY May 1989
* PROFESSOR OF VETERINARY SURGERY ( M.V.Sc., Ph.D.) Curriculum vitae, Safwat El-M. Ali Hassan, M.V.Sc., Ph.D-
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS
1. Demonstrator and Researcher of Veterinary Surgery in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt from 1979 to 1983.
2. Assistant Lecturer and Researcher of Veterinary Surgery in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Assiut University , Egypt from 1983 to 1986.
3. Scientific Researcher and Co-Worker in the Veterinary Surgical Clinic, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany from 1986 to 1989
4. Lecturer and Scientific Researcher from 1989 to 1991 in the Surgical Veterinary Clinic, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
5. Consultant and Co-Worker in a Veterinary Hospital in Frankfurt, Germany from 1991 to 1992
6. Consultant and Head Dept. of Veterinary Surgery in Windeck Veterinary Hospital , Germany from 1992 to 1993
7. Chairman of Veterinary Surgery and Consultant in Veterinary Hospitals in Weingarten (since 1994), Rottenburg and Stuttgart till 1999.
8. Assistant Prof. and Scientific Researcher in Ohio Stat University, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 1995
9. Consultant of Symbioses Service Company for Veterinary Hospitals in the fields of equipment,
education and publications, Germany 1999. 10. – Head of Veterinary Surgery and Consultant in Small Animal Hospital in Stuttgart, Germany, 2000
11. Owner and Consultant of Surgery in Rahlstedt Veterinary Hospital in Hamburg, Germany 2003 (as Companion)
12. Professor of Veterinary Surgery, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Assiut University , Assiut, Egypt. (Emeritus) Curriculum vitae, Safwat El-M. Ali Hassan, M.V.Sc., Ph.D.
1. MASTER DEGREE
* Courses Grade Hours Hours Lectures Practice
Animal Surgery Very good 288 288 Animal Pathology Very good 96 192 Animal Anatomy Very good 96 192 Biological Statistics Good 96 192
* These Title:
"Incidence of claw abnormalities in cattle and buffaloes”
2. PH.D. THESIS
* Subject: Differential diagnosis of prostatic diseases in dogs with special regard to ultrasonographic guided needle biopsy
The thesis has been done in Germany, Chirurgische Veterinär Klinik, Justus Liebig University, Giessen.
* Supervisor: Prof. Dr. R. Fritsch, Prof. of Surgery, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany.
3. STATE OF THE ART Theme: “New Trends in the Treatment of Back Pain in Dogs“ Curriculum vitae, Safwat El-M. Ali Hassan, M.V.SC., Ph.D.